Divine 2 Night Retreat Overlooking Byron Bay
Connection | Nurturance
Escape into paradise to deepen your soul connection and nurture your being. Our Embodied retreat has been created as a luxury getaway for two that will bring you back to your truth and closer together.
From the moment you arrive at the beautiful Byron View Farm cottage, you’ll be cocooned in luxury including a welcome hamper with a range of organic, local supplies to truly nourish your being. For your meals, gather together around the wooden table with your organic hamper and self guided videos that Om Cade has intentionally designed for you to learn and enjoy. Start your day together watching the sunrise over Byron Bay. Join Cassey Maynard as she leads you through your Embodied Feminine Workshop. Head down to Byron Bay for your Yoga class for a meditative whole body experience together followed by a rejunative sauna at Nimbus & Co. Settle in together at your retreat home for a divine massage to anchor into your being and reconnect with your center.
You’ll return home deeply connected to each other and to your mind, body and spirit.
A best friends getaway, mum and daughter adventure or rite of passage ritual
Private luxury accommodation for 3 days, 2 nights at the beautiful Byron View Farm
Pre-arrival self-love gift
Exclusive Moonshine Women Concierge on-call throughout your stay
Beautiful, local welcome hamper on arrival
A self guided breakfast, lunch and dinner designed by Om Cade
3hr Embodied Feminine Workshop
90min Deep Tissue Massage for two at your accommodation
Rejuvenating infrared sauna for two at Nimbus & Co.
Yoga class in studio at Body Mind Life
Add-ons: All other Moonshine Women experiences, including private chauffeur, airport transfers, massages and more can be arranged. Please note in booking form.
- Arrive to Byron View Farm from 2:00pm and enjoy a cup of tea and treat from your welcome hamper
- Drop into true rest to begin your retreat with a massage for two at your holiday home
- Float into the gourmet kitchen to prepare your Om Cade guided dinner together. Soak in the sunset with your shared nourishing meal on the verandah overlooking the hinterland
- Start your day with sunrise tea wrapped up in the cosiest robes before you head into Byron Bay for yoga in studio at BodyMindLife
- Enjoy breakfast at Folk, one of our favourite local cafes before exploring the region from the beaches to the rainforest for the rest of the morning
- Arrive home rejuvenated to prepare your Om Cade guided lunch together before settling in with a book or for a cosy afternoon nap
- The beautiful Cassey Maynard will lead you throughout the afternoon in the Embodied Feminine Masterclass in your retreat home while you enjoy cups of teas and treats together
- Finish your day taking in the sunset over the hinterland and dinner in one of the beautiful surrounding restaurants
- Begin your last day together enjoying your Om Cade guided breakfast, taking time to share all the wisdom you’ve gathered from your time together and setting intentions for weaving even more love and grounding into your daily life
- Enjoy a slow morning or explore local villages and markets such as Bangalow before you check out at 10:00am